Energise newsletter: Winter edition ...
10 December 2021
The latest edition of Energise, our 8-page newsletter, is out. Main stories this issue:
- Roy Kareem at COP26 on why diversity must be front and centre of the green movement.
- Simon Roberts on a net-zero energy system which leaves no one behind.
- More green jobs needed: our response to the government’s Heat and Buildings strategy.
- Working with cities on decarbonisation plans.
- “Historically, we’ve struggled to engage the health service, but this project has changed that.” Warm & Safe Wiltshire cited as an ‘outstanding example of good practice’.
- Boosting community energy in the North East.
- Shaping the energy policy landscape: our responses to the Energy Company Obligation and the Warm Home Discount consultations.
- Ian Preston reflects on a significant few months for the UK energy sector and tells us how a transition away from gas and an increased effort to insulate homes will help households now and in future...
Energise is produced twice a year. In the past a printed version has been mailed free to around 1,200 partners, clients and friends, but as so many readers continue to work from home, this edition (and the two before it) only exists in digital form. Print or digital - how would you like to receive the newsletter? Please let us know your preference in this very quick survey.