Energise newsletter: Summer edition out now
14 July 2021
The latest edition of Energise, our 8-page newsletter, is out. Main stories this issue:
- Launch of community carbon footprint tool
- National Grid ESO supports Bright Green Future
- Advice line: huge increase in calls for support from people in cold homes
- Free data to help communities contribute to Birmingham’s decarbonisation
- Helping local government find their levers of influence ...
- “Lost opportunity”: Our response to the government's planning policy proposals
- Lessons in partnership working
Energise is produced twice a year. We normally mail it free to around 1,200 partners, clients and friends, though, as so many readers continue to work from home, this edition only exists in digital form.