Annual Report 2017-18
17 September 2018
Our Annual Report and financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2018 is here.
The annual review highlights our work during 2017-16 in relation to the five priority areas for action set out in our 2017 three-year strategy:
- No one suffers a cold home.
- Everyone empowered to take action and support sustainable energy.
- Every building low carbon and liveable.
- Places shaped for sustainable energy.
- A rapidly decarbonising energy system that works for everyone.
CSE's chief executive, Simon Roberts OBE, said "This sharing of knowledge and practical experience is central to CSE’s mission; doing it well enables others to take action more readily and thus increases our impact and accelerates change."
The image below shows the usual 'year in the life' spread – a feature of our annual reviews for the past few years.