We’re recruiting new Trustees for CSE
Have you got the qualities we need for our Board?
12 June 2018
As the result of the recent and forthcoming retirement of a number of our longest-serving Trustees, we are recruiting up to three new Trustees to join our Board to provide effective governance and support the continuing development of the charity.
Following a review of the skills, knowledge and experience of the current Trustees and the needs of the charity, we are particularly seeking individuals who can bring to the Board one or more of the following qualities:
- Commercial know-how in the financial and staff management aspects of successful business development and operation, preferably from having a senior role in a business setting.
- Detailed knowledge of smart energy systems and associated technical, commercial, regulatory and policy developments.
- Detailed knowledge of the causes and impacts of fuel poverty and associated policy realms and experience of relevant practical initiatives tackling its causes.
- Good local (i.e. Bristol and surrounding region) connections (such as with local authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, or other key public, academic, commercial or voluntary sector organisations).
- Relationships with funding bodies and charitable foundations.
All Trustees have a strong interest in and commitment to CSE’s work and charitable objectives.
The role is voluntary, though reasonable out-of-pocket expenses will be paid. For more information on the role, the time commitment required, the full person specification and how to apply, download the applicant information.
Deadline for applications is 12.00 hrs (midday), Monday 30 July 2018.