PlanLoCaL, July roadshow
We’re hitting the road with dates in early July in Birmingham, London and Bristol
24 May 2013
CSE is running a series of free workshops highlighting the new PlanLoCaL toolkit on Energy Efficiency and the Green Deal for community groups and organisations who support them.
"This is a fantastic opportunity to find out how the PlanLoCaL toolkit can be used to help to deliver Green Deal and energy efficiency projects at the community level," said CSE's Bridget Newberry who oversaw the development of this new resource.
The dates are:
- Friday 5 July, Priory Rooms, Birmingham
- Friday 12 July, Roots and Shoots, London
- Saturday 13 July, Create Centre, Bristol
The workshops run from 10.00 until 16.00, and lunch is included.
The day will consist of:
- An introduction to the Green Deal and how a community group can get involved
- Interactive workshops on how to use the PlanLoCaL toolkit to help your project along
- Films and ideas to get you inspired
- Guest speakers and case studies
- The opportunity to share ideas and learning with other energy groups and professionals
Places are limited to two per organisation in the first instance. But if you want more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to accommodate you.
And if you're worried about travel costs, we can offer travel bursaries if you are part of a voluntary group. But note that funds are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration for these events is via the online facility eventbrite.co.uk. Click on the relevent link below to reserve your place.
To check out the resources go to www.planlocal.org.uk/pages/energy-efficiency-and-the-green-deal
And here's the first of 12 videos we've produced for new PlanLoCaL toolkit. This one's on Running an Open Homes Event: