Grants for community organisations working in partnership
27 June 2019
The Big Lottery Fund’s £40 million Partnership Fund will award grants of over £10,000 to not for profit organisations in England to work together towards a shared goal. The aim of the fund is to help local organisations develop a more strategic approach to improving their community by developing and growing new and existing partnerships with other organisations.
The funding can support many different types of partnership, including:
- Cross-sector partnerships
- Local place-based collaboration
- Local and national organisations working together around a particular theme
The grants can be used to fund project activities, operating costs, organisational development and capital costs.
The Big Lottery Fund will support ideas that meet one or more of their three funding priorities:
- Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- Enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage
The funding is being made available through the Big Lottery Fund’s Partnership Fund and applications can be submitted at any time.
Image source: www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/partnerships-england